Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Type Assignment

My type 1: 




For this type assignment we had to replace a letter with a graphic that had a similar shape to the letter it was replacing. I chose to replace the letter O with an anatomical heart. It may have not been a perfect circle, but it is curvy enough to take the place of the O in the word "love".













My type 2: 





This type assignment had to have a bitmap image overlapping a letter. I typed the letter in InDesign and had to convert my image in photoshop before placing it on InDesign and overlapping it above the letter which had been filled in with black.









My type 3: 



This type assignment was similar to the first assignment but the symbol had to relate to the word. I chose the word "Biohazard" and replaced the O with with the biohazard symbol.












My type 4: 




This type assignment required that I replace a verb or noun with an image. This was sort of like a pun or play on words.













My type 5: 





Instead of combining text and images for this type assignment, the whole assignment was only about images. I had to combine two images to communicate a phrase, cliche or an idea.










My type 6: 





This other type assignment, had to be incorporated an image relating to the text while interacting with it. This wasn't too hard to do since the text was in black and the image I found was also in black. 










My type 7: 

For this type assignment I could only use text. I had to illustrate a word or a concept. I chose the word "growing" and illustrated the O growing/getting bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment