Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ai: RASTERIZE Vector LOGO

LOGOS:

Apple: 

I started with this logo and I tried tracing it with 6 colors and then 16. Neither were giving it enough colors to make it look like the original. What got me the closest to the original image was tracing it as High Fidelity Photo which is how it is seen here.




 Batman: 

I instantly traced this with 3 colors. It seemed to have done a good job but I still tried to play with 6 and 16. I didn't see any difference so I went back to 3 colors.
 Firefox: 

I tried tracing this with 16 colors and although it came close to the original, the colors seemed too spaced away, there weren't nearly enough variations. I then tried tracing it as High Fidelity, which gave me much more colors.
Sony: 

I noticed that this logo had a lot of colors like the firefox and apple logo. So I tried to trace it as High Fidelity like I did with them. Although it did give it a lot of colors, it looked bulky and just not good. Tracing it as Low Fidelity gave it less colors but it did keep the image a bit smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment